Here are my pictures of our field trip.
June 20, 2006 by siera104
June 5, 2006 by siera104
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
- 3 cups White Sugar
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C ).
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sour cream and sugar together.
- Beat the eggs in, one at a time.
- Mix in the vanilla extracts.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together;
- Add dry ingredients slowy to the wet mixture.
- Stir until blended, but don’t over mix
- Grease (and maybe flour) bunt or tube pan, pour in batter.
- Bake for 65 – 75. minutes until cake is slightly springy to the touch and edges have a golden color.
- Let cool, then release from pan.
This delicious recipe was from Sharon Smith (June 5, 2006)